3rd June 2013
Dear Parents / Guardians,
The Secondary 4 and 5 students will be having their June Holiday Supplementary Lessons from 4 June (Tues) to 7 June (Fri). The time-table for the respective classes is as attached.
Please note that dismissal time will be at 1.30pm on 4, 5 and 6 June, and at 12.15pm on 7 June. Sec 4B2 students will be dismissed at 12.15pm on all 4 days.
23rd May 2013
Advisory to Parents
With the approaching June vacation, you may be planning holidays to overseas destinations for the family. As some of you could be travelling to countries and regions affected by H7N9 and novel coronavirus (NCoV)  We would like you to note Ministry of Health (MOH)’s advice for travellers to these places. Currently, MOH has advised that travellers should be vigilant and observe measures recommended by the local health authorities, including:
- Observe good personal hygiene at all times;
- Practise frequent hand washing (e.g. before handling food or eating, after going to toilet, or when hands are dirtied by respiratory secretion after coughing or sneezing);
- Avoid contact with poultry or visiting live animal markets, and to eat only well cooked poultry and eggs when travelling to areas where cases of H7N9 have been reported; and
- Wear a mask and seek medical attention promptly if you become unwell with fever and cough while travelling in or within 10 days of being in any of the areas, and inform the doctor of the areas that you have travelled to.
3. Safeguarding the health and well-being of our students is our collective responsibility. At the school level, we would continue to ensure a high level of hygiene to prevent the spread of viruses. On your part, we seek your co-operation to seek medical attention for your children should they develop flu-like symptoms and keep them away from school until they have fully recovered.
4. We would like to remind families who are planning to travel overseas during the school holidays to complete the online Travel Declaration Form via AsknLearn portal. Kindly complete the submission before you embark on your journeys.
5. We wish our students and their families a restful break during this June vacation. Please contact us if you need any clarification.
 As of 13 May, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has reported cases of H7N9 influenza in areas of China (i.e. Zhejiang, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Anhui, Henan, Fujian, Beijing, Shandong, Hunan), and novel Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan and United Arab Emirates. For the latest update, please refer to WHO’s website at www.who.int.
13th May 2013
2013 Direct School Admission Application is now OPEN
The 2013 DSA application is now open! Visit our DSA site for more details. Thank you.
26th April 2013
Dear Parents/Guardian of 15-Yr Old Students,
15-Yr Old NRIC Registration on 25 June 2013
ICA will be sending notification letters to the affected students through their parents 2 weeks before the appointment date. The registration exercise will be held in Clementi Town Secondary School on 25 June 2013 between 9.00am and 10.30am. Students who miss the exercise on 25 June 2013 would have to register directly at ICA.
The affected students are required to bring along:
1) One recent passport-sized colour photograph (with dimensions 35 x 45 mm) taken against a white background with a matt or semi-matt finish.
2) MOE student card cum ezlink card with top up value of minimum $10/- for a Singapore Citizen and $50/- for a Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR).
3) For payment by credit card, the parent to provide the card details on the notification letter.
4) Original and one photocopy of deed poll executed by both parents for change of name (including ethnic characters). If the deed poll was executed by only one of the parents, the other parent is required to come to ICA building to complete a declaration that he/she consents to the name change.
5) Original and one photocopy of Baptism or Religious Certificate for insertion of religious name.
6) Foreign passport, Certificate of identity (if any) with valid Re-entry Permit. (This item is for SPR only)
13th March 2013
Dear Parent / Guardian,
33rd Speech and Prize Giving Day Cum Carnival: Sale of Carnival Tickets
In conjunction with Clementi Town Secondary School’s 33rd Speech and Prize Giving Ceremony, CTSS will be hosting Carnival 2013. The Speech & Prize Giving Ceremony cum Carnival marks 33 Years@CTSS: Our Story. Our Time. Our Future. It aims to recognize the contributions and achievements of our students as well as to raise funds for school improvement and needy students. The event will be held on 6 July 2013 (Saturday) in the school premises.
To achieve these objectives, all Secondary 1 to 3 students will be involved in the setting up of food and games / merchandise stalls. The funds raised will be channelled to help needy students and school improvement projects to benefit all students. In addition, all Clementeens will be involved in the sale of Carnival tickets. Your child/ward will be given 2 Carnival tickets each valued at S$10. Please note that your child/ward is not allowed to solicit for carnival ticket sales in public or from door-to-door sales. Your child/ward will be liable for the cost of the lost carnival ticket(s).
We strongly encourage you to join your child/ward in this fund-raising event as a family day. Parents may also sponsor or donate items for sales or lucky draw for the Carnival.
Please feel free to contact Ms. Phyllis Pham (HOD/Humanities & Curriculum Leadership) at 6777-7362 ext.120 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to set up a stall, sponsor or donate items or purchase carnival tickets.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you at our Carnival on 6 July 2013.
Mrs Grace Chua